Saturday 29 March 2014

    
     

Lindsay Lohan was looking healthy and happy on The Ellen DeGeneres Show!

The Mean Girls star stopped by the show to catch up with the TV host, and talk about the newfound peace in her life, as well as her newest business ventures. The 27-year-old, who found fame early on with The Parent Trap and Freaky Friday, has been better known for her partying than her acting over the past few years, but it sounds like LiLo is finally turning her life around.

In her new Lindsay docu-series, produced by Oprah Winfrey, we see a different side of the former teen star.

“It was scary, but it was probably one of the best things that I have allowed myself to do,” Linds tells Ellen. “This was the first time that I’m actually seeing experiences that I’ve had, and they’re just right in front of me.”


   
“When I went to treatment this time … I really just wanted a moment for myself,” Lindsay also told Ellen about how this time was different. “In the past a lot of it … people don’t know this, but I was sent to rehab to avoid them trying to put me in jail. So, it wasn’t necessarily something I wanted or was ready for, it was something that, it was kind of just going with the motions.”

Lindsay also talked about a new app that she has been working on with her brother Michael, Jr. for the past few years, saying that it is like Shazam, but for clothes.

Sounds like something we would love to try! What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment